We had an induction to the studio in order to take successful
shoots for the magazine we will be creating.
I was shown to many different features that i never seen before, therefore this session was extremely useful for
me. I was also taught that lights are different and all of them do something different.Also, more features such as point light key lights creating shadow and fill lights.
The camera I was taught to you use was the NIKON D7000 which is 17,000,000 megapixel which will allow me to take pictures up to a high quality and standard. The one thing i found fascinating
was the gold and silver panels which allowed me to give a glimpse of gold on the skin and silver which contoured.
I chose to use a white backdrop, additional to this I was
taught how to set the lights up for example there was 6 settings. 1 was the lowest and
6 was the highest.
No comments:
Post a Comment