I like the image that was used and the page layout however to improve and make it look more like a magazine I think you should add columns of a variety of things that may be include in you magazine rather than to listen the things apart from that everything else is good.
Picture is very clear and stands out. The colour theme used is very appealing. Over all the cover page is very aesthetically pleasing. However, to improve this cover page I believe there should be more work done on the font size and type. Also making the page numbers stand out wouldn't be a bad idea.
I like the image that was used and the page layout however to improve and make it look more like a magazine I think you should add columns of a variety of things that may be include in you magazine rather than to listen the things apart from that everything else is good.
ReplyDeletePicture is very clear and stands out. The colour theme used is very appealing. Over all the cover page is very aesthetically pleasing. However, to improve this cover page I believe there should be more work done on the font size and type. Also making the page numbers stand out wouldn't be a bad idea.
ReplyDelete