Monday, 22 September 2014

Evaluation

Evaluation


My research skill for this task was very strong. I spent a considerable amount of time finding accurate quotes and facts about Piracy. I got real quotes from popular artist that are still in the music industry. I got people in the music industry because their opinions are most relevant. The only bad thing I’ll say about my research is that I didn’t put enough artist enough.

My writing skills where flawless. I wanted to add a sense of anger and passion in to my writing. Personally I think my writing is what makes the article as good as it is. Most magazine rely on the background colour, pictures etc to make the article good because the writing is weak. My writing is the best thing about my magazine.

My In-design skills were weak to be honest. This is my first time using this type of design to make a magazine so I’m adapting to this software. As i get use to software i will get better at designing magazines.

My audience feedback gave me a variety of things to take in. Both negative and positive. The common thing upon my feedback was my creating skills were weak however writing was very strong.

My Publishing skill is average nothing special. To improve on this ill continue to blog as much as I can.

The only improvement that I’ll recommend for myself is that I learn how to use In-design to its full effect and aim to get my magazine design as attractive as it can.



1 comment:

  1. This evaluation is rather short, you are very confident about your journalistic style! I would still suggest proof reading all work and blog posts more carefully. You also need to set achievable targets such as carrying out decent case studies to understand conventions and how to make the magazine professional as well as attractive. Regular posts of progress and tasks to your blog please.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete